Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The new world

Ok...I really need to put my camera away but who knew you could take such amazing pictures through the microscope?! Here are just a few pics of what we see (this is for my peeps who are not in my class) You really need to take a micro bi course...wow!
And for those in my class...if you haven't yet, you have to stick your camera up to the microscope, its amazing.
I'm only at the end of first year, but by far this is the most interesting course(s) yet.

These are pictures of yeast and skin cells, some white blood cells and a parasite egg, called Coccidia.

Excuse the spelling and grammer, its atrocious!










2 comments:

  1. Success!!! you are the first person i have been allowed to post on and to follow!!! I wish I had thought of taking pictures of my growth and posting them it may have helped spark conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dianne- how did you take the pics? where did you place the camera? i want to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete